Key Bridge Lime Pie
This refreshingly tart pie is the perfect treat on hot summer days. Owner Rodney Henry went from Rolling Stones to rolling pins to make some of Baltimore’s best pies that are handcrafted daily using locally sourced veggies, dairy and seasonal fruit. This sweet pie features a smooth Key lime filling made with lime juice and farm fresh eggs in a hand pressed, buttery graham cracker crust.
Each Dangerously Delicious Pie is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Instructions / Storage
Each pie is baked and then flash frozen for shipping.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.