Steak Chilli Pie
Dangerously Delicious Pies’ own three bean chili recipe is loaded into this hearty savory pie. Owner Rodney Henry went from Rolling Stones to rolling pins to make some of Baltimore’s best pies that are handcrafted daily using locally sourced veggies, dairy and seasonal fruit. This savory pie is filled with brown rice, tender steak and roasted onions and tomatoes then lovingly wrapped in a tender, flaky crust.
Each Dangerously Delicious Pie is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Flour, vegetable shortening, sugar, salt and water, Steak, Salt, Pepper, Onion, Red and yellow peppers, Jalapenos, Kidney beans, Tomatoes, Corn, Chili powder
Tomato paste, Cholula hot sauce
Instructions / Storage
Pies ship frozen. Heat in oven at 350˚ for 45 minutes-50 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.