Ratatouille Pie - Vegan
This savory vegan pie perfectly warms your insides. Owner Rodney Henry went from Rolling Stones to rolling pins to make some of Baltimore’s best pies that are handcrafted daily using locally sourced veggies, dairy and seasonal fruit. This savory pie is loaded with roasted squash, eggplant, zucchini, garlic, onion, and fresh oregano in a zesty tomato sauce then lovingly wrapped in a crust brushed with olive oil.
Each Dangerously Delicious Pie is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Yellow squash, Zucchini, Eggplant, Onions, Garlic, Olive oil, Tomato paste, Oregano, Salt, Pepper, Flour, vegetable shortening, sugar, salt and water
Instructions / Storage
Pies ship frozen. Heat in oven at 350˚ for 45 minutes-50 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.