Pulled Pork BBQ Pie
Dangerously Delicious Pies takes 18 hours to slow roast pork butt for this insane savory pie. Owner Rodney Henry went from Rolling Stones to rolling pins to make some of Baltimore’s best pies that are handcrafted daily using locally sourced veggies, dairy and seasonal fruit. This savory pie is packed with their signature pulled pork, peppers, onions and a homemade sweet barbecue sauce.
Each Dangerously Delicious Pie is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Flour, vegetable shortening, sugar, salt and water, Pork Butt, Cilantro, Onions, Red and yellow peppers, Jalapenos, Black beans, Tomatoes, Tomato paste, Corn, Cholula hot sauce, Buttermilk , Salt, Pepper
Instructions / Storage
Pies ship frozen. Heat in oven at 350˚ for 45 minutes-50 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.