Ham and Cheese Quiche
From packed clubs to quiche crazed crowds, Dangerously Delicious Pies’ rocker-turned-baker owner Rodney Henry is handcrafting some of Baltimore’s best pies and rustic quiches using locally sourced veggies, dairy and seasonal fruit. This classic creamy quiche is loaded with ham and cheese in a tender, flaky crust.
Each Dangerously Delicious Quiche is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Instructions / Storage
Quiche ships frozen. Heat in oven at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.